[TowerTalk] Is "The Truth about Trees and Antenna Gain" the whole truth?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Feb 7 18:31:08 EST 2018

I believe that to be true of the editorial staff of QST. I too often
find myself disgusted by technical errors in QST. But one of the authors
of this piece, KE4PT, has a pretty serious EE education, and is the
current editor of QEX. Dunno about W4RQ.

IMO, the worst thing about the article is the title. And, I suspect that
the piece may have been the victim of excessive editing.

73, Jim K9YC