[TowerTalk] Alternate Soruce

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Mon Feb 12 16:42:54 EST 2018

Butt splices with heat shrink insulation and heat liquefying
sealant/adhesive are available at your handy dandy Harbor Freight store
or HF on-line.  These are suitable for splicing power cables to
submerged pumps hundreds of feet under water for decades so are useful
for some waterproof ham applications as well. HF also has various
diameters of split loom material, heat shrink, and even toggle
switches.  I like being able to look at/fondle stuff before buying, when
practical.

Lots of other stuff potentially of interest to a radio hobbyist with an
intact imagination.

Patrick        NJ5G