[TowerTalk] Sod staples

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:10:15 EST 2018

What worked for me were the large barb wire fence staples.  Go to a
farmers co-op and look for them.  At the one I went to they had bins
with different sizes, and the largest ones were thick with sharp
prongs about 1 1/2 inches long.  Not too long but pound them into the
ground and they'll stay, and they won't bend if you hit a rock.  you
can pound them into cracks in limestone and other more dense surfaces.
They are sold by the pound and when I bought mine I got a pound for
$9.  I have rocky soil and the wire staples bent all the time.

73

Rob
K5UJ