[TowerTalk] Al-to-Al

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Feb 13 21:17:06 EST 2018

Great tip, Tim. I have seen dry Penetrox on old antennas but I assume that
it does not affect the joint's conductivity. Jet Lube SS-30 has excellent
Amazon reviews. I wonder how the following note on the manufacture's website
relates to aluminum tubing antennas, especially those in corrosive
environments: "Not intended for use with aluminum where galvanic corrosion
could be a significant issue".

John KK9A