[TowerTalk] Canada geese

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 15:35:23 EST 2018

Around here the grape farmers use noise makers to scare off the crows and other bird that sound like guns. Don't know how well they work though. It also makes living out in the country less enjoyable to the resonant. I would think some PVC to cover the exposed section of the RG6 might work and would go down into the ground half a foot or so. Big enough to maybe cover the connection to the verticals too (but I have never seen what those receive vertical connections are like).

Back to stealth mode.

Terry
KI7M