[TowerTalk] Spun director

Gary Schafer garyschafer at largeriver.net
Sat Feb 17 18:46:29 EST 2018

In rebuilding a 40 meter antenna I found the element ends (2") were grooved
by over tightening the U bolts. I purchased an exhaust pipe expander kit
with various size dies to take the wrinkles out. It worked great. You can
even reach inside a long way by using a long extension for the socket wrench
used on the expander.

73
Gary  K4FMX