[TowerTalk] Source for Rotor Cable

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:15:33 EST 2018

The wireman is a good source for  ( one) complete incase 8 conductor wire source.  I my self like to roll my own .
With HiGain/Telex type rotors ( 6 ) wires are needed  because you put the starting Cap  at the base or  at the rotor shelf   Pins  8 and 4 on ALL  Hi Gain  CDE and Telex rotors.
I  buy  UF direct bury 12/2 ( two wire and ground) and then buy  UF sprinkler systems  UF control wire  you cab get it in a number of conductors and GA. configurations.
The control wire number will be determined by you manufacture
Yasue , Create , Prop Pitch or  Orion .

YMMV

Wayne W3EA