[TowerTalk] Hex beam assembly time?

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 21 10:14:18 EST 2018

Gang,

There are a lot of HEX beams.  I see MFJ has gotten into the game, too.

I looked through all the hex beams and the spider beam seems to be the best of the lot as it has more than 2 elements on 10, 15, and 20.  It is tough to put together. Vibroplex sells this hex beam. It only needs 4 spacer rods rather than 6
but be sure to get the one for fixed installation.

As I recall Vibroplex used to sell a couple of others that went together fast for portable installation, too.  One was a hex beam in a bag.

73 Dave K4JRB