[TowerTalk] Hex beam assembly time?

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Wed Feb 21 19:31:19 EST 2018

Kelly nailed it.  Spiderbeam is substantially larger, and takes a while to assemble.  We used one at field day for several years in a row, and with two of us that are experienced putting it together, it still takes a couple hours.  You can lift it with one arm onto the mast of a push up mast/tower.  Performance is very good.  Performance probably rivals most tri-band/5 band yagi’s out there.

Chris
KF7P