[TowerTalk] Urgently need a soil expert for big tower in Haiti

DALE LONG dale.long at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 25 17:37:45 EST 2018

Gentleman:
I have a German colleague now in Haiti who is begging for advice.  He wants to ask some questions about soil structure and guy anchors.  The tower will be a 250ft tower.
 The guy anchor project has begun and he has reservations. What I can tell you that the site is in a saltwater marsh and the current water level is about 15 inches.  Obviously this will involve a lot of pumping. Plans call for a 8ft deep anchor hole and the guy anchor itself is 15 ft long. This is a big project
If there is someone with specific training in this area, I would like to put you in contact with the German project leader in Haiti.  He is looking specifically with someone who is a soil expert.  Lots of guys know something and anyone is free to contact me, but I need an expert to contact my German friend.  (His English is of course very good)
Please copy my 2nd Email which is n3bna3 at gmail.com.
Thanks

Dale - N3BNA