[TowerTalk] 2nd tower help

Chick Allen cca3rd at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 12:00:59 EST 2018

As someone new to this site, I am seeking helpful comments on the placement of a 2nd tower here to help improve my 40 mtr performance.   For tower #2, assume 75' of Rohn 55 with a 3 or 4 el 40mtr beam at top;  limited ability for the site due to heavy woods and low areas; desire to minimize interaction with tower #1 with tribanders and wire antennas working successfully with no interaction.  I hope this posting is appropriate for this site. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Chick / NW3Y