[TowerTalk] New tower installation

Fred Keen fredkeen at ymail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:39:06 EST 2018

Check the Rohn catalog, link is in the previous post for guy requirements. (3 sets of guys for 100'?)
The pier pin sets into a hole drilled into the concrete and the base plate has a hole in the middle that sets over the pin. No 'hard' connection. Some use epoxy to set the pin, mine was pretty snug and I just tapped the pin into the concrete.
Fred KC5YN

http://www.rohnnet.com/