[TowerTalk] Loos PT-3

Byron Tatum bjtatum1 at att.net
Tue Jan 16 11:44:40 EST 2018

 Hello-   Just a quick question -- I was looking at a Loos PT-3 gauge and have been studying the specs. It was of interest to read that the gauge is intended to be used primarily for 19 strand SS cables such as on sailboats, and that calibration on cables of other construction will be a little different.   My question is does anyone have knowledge or info on how accurate the gauge is on the 7 strand EHS guy wire we all use, is it off very much as compared to the intended cables to be measured?Byron W5FH