[TowerTalk] Tower Connection

Dick's rcblumen at centurylink.net
Sun Jan 21 11:16:20 EST 2018

Tom:

I also found Chris at KF7P very helpful.

Maybe the below will also help a little. I’ve been writing a monthly newsletter column for our club as I’ve been building my tower installation.

Here’s one of the columns where I discuss my antenna interface box with the polyphaser protection. I had picked up my enclosure at a Hamfest, but a slightly larger box would have been useful:

http://n4lnr.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/LARC-12-2017C.pdf

Dick, K0CAT

Sent from my iPhone