[TowerTalk] Square Hole or Round Hole for Self Supporter?

w6rgs w6rgs at cox.net
Sun Jan 21 18:20:00 EST 2018

I hired 2 Marines at hirepatriots.com to dig a 3'x7' hole for a tower base last year. I provided shovels, buckets, cold drinks and lunch.  I had rented a jackhammer from Home Depot, but the guys stuck to shovels.They had it finished in 4.5 hours for $400 total. Great job and we were all happy. You might check your area to see if hirepatriots.com is in your area. They link active duty and vets with short-term and one-day jobs.
73, Bill W6RGS