[TowerTalk] Source for FairRite ferrite cores

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Thu Jan 25 08:06:37 EST 2018

I failed to mention it before, but I find Arrow's prices fluctuate
wildly. I always check other places but despite the price ups and
downs Arrow has been consistently beating everyone else on small
quantity Fair-Rite products for the last couple of years at least.

I haven't been using them as a general parts supplier despite the
great pricing and free shipping, primarily because they invariably
lack something I need and I have to get one or two items elsewhere.
Mouser has continued to be the best bet for "one stop" shopping on
complex projects.

Paul, N1BUG