[TowerTalk] Voltage Breakdown For Enameled Wire

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 28 22:53:41 EST 2018

Here are specs from Temco
https://temcocontent.com/attachments/soderon155_data_sheet.pdf
and small qtys on amazon
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TEMCo-12-AWG-Gauge-Enameled-Copper-Magnet-Wire-1lb-155C-50ft-Coil-Winding/251068857199?epid=1040064336&hash=item3a74debb6f:g:hF4AAOSw0fhXlpAJ:sc:USPSPriorityMailSmallFlatRateBox!98052!US!-1

I've done business with them on several fronts - magnet wire for
filters, 6061 aluminum plate, and a 3 phase 40hp rotary converter. They
are in Fremont,  nearby you.

It's an eclectic collection of stuff that they have provided me but all
were ok+.

I just got some bare aolid Cu 14 and 16ga from Remington Industries,
also on Amazon.  They list insulated as well with the same insulation
structure as Temco.

Grant KZ1W