[TowerTalk] Pulling coax through PVC pipe

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Jan 31 21:32:52 EST 2018

Just in case someone might be confused...  S&D (Sewer and Drain) pipe
is  NOT corrugated.  By the way, I strongly agree with Grant S. in not
recommending the corrugated.

S&D pipe is PVC, just a lighter schedule than water supply pipe and is
not not good for as high of pressure as water delivery pipe such as
Schedule 40 for instance.

It is, of course, highly unlikely that pipe used for electrical conduit
will be subject to significant internal pressures so that is not a
disqualifying attribute.

Patrick