[TowerTalk] screen shot

Mike Ricketts mike.nd9g at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:49:14 EDT 2018

If you don't want to use the Snipping Tool (standard on Win 7+)

Greenshot is an outstanding screenshot utility. It's free, and offers
direct image editing saving. This eliminates the need to pass it through
other image software to save it. Can be set to start with windows, uses
little resources, and activates with a simple press of the Print Screen
button.

It isn't recommended to paste your screenshot into Word (or similar) before
sending to someone.

http://getgreenshot.org/

73,
Mike ND9G