[TowerTalk] Re; Need Help Remembering Something I Read

Dan Maguire danac6la at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 06:33:41 EDT 2018

Jim wrote:
>>> Hoping to answer my own question, I tried to load the referenced document.

Doug responded:
>>> That document was superseded by:

The correct link for the English version can also be found on the
"Noise Margin" tab of the Excel workbook (spreadsheet) associated with
the OH6LI presentation.

A slightly revised and enhanced version of that Excel workbook was
developed after the WWROF material was published.  If anyone would
like a copy of that revised workbook please contact me directly
off-list.  This gmail address works, or I'm good on qrz.com, or see
the top of my home page.

Please note that any questions on the Noise Margin calculations as
shown in the workbook should be directed to OH6LI, not me.

Dan, AC6LA
http://ac6la.com/