[TowerTalk] Professional attachment hard line to Rohn tower

CEPitts cpitts at ec.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 16:03:18 EDT 2018

Want to attach 1/2" and or 7/8" hard line to Rohn tower specifcally Rohn
55 on one tower face horizontal brace or the tower leg and  want to know
if anybody has done this with brackets or some sort of attachments from
a 3rd party manufacturer of said brackets or hardware? A search of the
Rohn catalog did not seem to reveal any sort of hardware available from
them.

Has anybody else found a source for such a thing and a fairly easy
efficient install for running the hard line up the tower? Similar to the
neat arrangement we all see on commercial installs such as cell sites, etc.

I can go with the old standby of 33 tape, black ties wraps etc. however
if possible I would like to install the clamping material to hold the
hard line securely in place as it goes up the tower and be done with it.

Thanks Charles K5OF