[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Jul 11 14:36:12 EDT 2018

I'm not sure how useful EZNEC will be with those limitations. I would
probably just put up a fan dipole for 40/80 and a short top loaded
vertical for top band. If the budget allows a commercial vertical such as
SteppIR for all of the listed bands should work pretty well

John KK9A

From:	Bruce Jungwirth K0SON
Date:	Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:52:36 -0500

I’m looking for someone in or around St Paul Mn that is fluent in EZNEC. My
current wire Antenna has been up for over 20 years and needs to be
replaced. I
would like to put up something that I can use on at least 160,80,& 40. No
high
trees here, I will need to use flag poles for support (25 or 30 ft), so
antenna
will be NVIS. If you can help me, contact me off list.
Thanks,
Bruce K0SON

Sent from my iPad