[TowerTalk] Mobile Tri-ex 70 tower

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Jul 13 09:11:20 EDT 2018

The problem with the trailer is that it should be "guyed" in three
directions 50 ft from the front and the outriggers.  I have not found
the original owners manual so I am not completely sure how effective the
guys really are.  I found a great manual online that a club put together
for their Field Day ops.  They drive rebar in the ground with a washer
welded at the end for the tie offs.

W0MU