[TowerTalk] 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band

tommy at k6ye.com tommy at k6ye.com
Wed Jul 25 12:02:08 EDT 2018

Rich,

I was looking at the Hy-Gain TH-11 but I do not like traps. I have
considered the EAntenna 59+ (http://www.eantenna.es/)log periodic. It
seems to fill the bill for coverage, footprint, and number of elements
per band, including WARC. Take a look. Good luck in your quest.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES