[TowerTalk] Mitsubishi interference?

Steve K7AWB k7awbgoog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:53:49 EDT 2018

I am considering a mits heat pump for the house.  The shack would 20 or so feet from the outside unit. In main rooms would be the wall mount units. Mits literature has the usual warning of keeping so many feet from their units for controlling interference

Do any of you use these units and have undesired effects?  I had a ham friend (sk) years ago put one in his shack and he never mentioned any  undesired effects to me.

The closest tower is about 130 feet away from the shack.  Mits says they have no rfi kits to add if needed.

Steve K7AWB

Steve k7awb