[TowerTalk] Mitsubishi interference?

Howard Hoyt hhoyt at mebtel.net
Thu Jul 26 12:16:12 EDT 2018

Hi Jim!  You said:

>>Remember that RF is radiated by ANTENNAS,
>>NOT transmitters, so what matters for RFI
>>is the relationship between the ANTENNAS
>>and the RF source (or victim).
>>
>>73, Jim K9YC

And you being a master of the subject I am assuming you state this with the assumption that the feedlines are adequately CM choked at the feedpoint, and perhaps where it enters the structure as well.  Otherwise RFI has the feedline as a path of ingress.
Of course, without CM choking, the feedline IS part of the antenna so your statement is correct as written!

Cheers & 73,
Howie - WA4PSC