[TowerTalk] 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band

kstover at ac0h.net kstover at ac0h.net
Sun Jul 29 12:49:46 EDT 2018

Exactly.

Milled aluminum that are bolted to the element plates. The elements are installed using polyamide clamps on the bottom of the element plates. Look up polyamide. Kevlar is a polyamide.

The boom to mast plates use specialized stainless steel clamps that have a flattened section which increase surface area contact between the clamps and the mast. I can't imagine a JK beam spinning on the mast.

If JK are building the 5BA (updated) again they need to get it up on the website. It'll sell like hotcakes.

R. Kevin Stover    AC0H

ARRL, FISTS, SKCC, NAQCC.
“If it doesn’t work the first time you push the button it won’t work the 20th…Just stop.”