[TowerTalk] Tower height calculator for airports

kstover at ac0h.net kstover at ac0h.net
Sun Jul 29 14:59:52 EDT 2018

Found it.
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/towairSearch.jsp

It seems that my hacienda is inside of a 10,000 foot radius which sticks me
in the 100:1 zone.
9, 028 feet/100 means I'm good up to 90' 3". There goes the owl dammit!

R. Kevin Stover    AC0H

ARRL, FISTS, SKCC, NAQCC.
"If it doesn't work the first time you push the button it won't work the
20th.Just stop."