[TowerTalk] Replacing station ground

Bob Shohet, KQ2M kq2m at kq2m.com
Mon Jun 4 19:36:34 EDT 2018

Bob – that is a FABULOUS book – thank you so much for the info!  I will also look at the qrz.com forum as well.

Jim, thank you for your comments and suggestions.  Yes, lightning is the only hazard for my station – no inadvertent contact with power lines.  I will consider something between AWG 4 and AWG 10 – it will certainly save money and be easier to work with!

Tnx to you both and 73

Bob  KQ2M