[TowerTalk] Putting up wire antennas with a drone?

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 20:51:18 EDT 2018

I use one of these air launched tennis ball launcher. Don't remember the exact name but it cost about $250-300 and was well worth it. I have seen it launch that tennis ball easily over a 105-110 foot fir tree. Right now I have one or two I'm thinking about to shoot over that are 150+ feet. If my aim is right and the wind cooperates I believe it's doable. The smaller, cheaper air launcher using 2 oz. fishing weights was of little use and scary if and when the line caught or something. A little diligence goes a long way launching over trees and such.

Terry
KI7M