[TowerTalk] Gin Poles For Sale

Robin Midgett K4IDC at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 13:17:10 EDT 2018

I have two gin poles available for sale:

I have a used but very good condition WB0W gin pole available for sale near
Nashville, TN. The mast is straight; 12' long x 2" OD x 1/4" wall aluminum
& fully functional. Pulley & clamp bracket are very good. $450 ca$h; can
deliver within reasonable distance of Nashville. Photos available. Please
contact me off list.

I have a used but reliable Rohn gin pole available for sale near Nashville,
TN. The mast has a very slight curve in it but it is fully functional. $350
ca$h; can deliver within reasonable distance of Nashville.

Robin Midgett K4IDC