[TowerTalk] Crank-Up Tower - Located Next to Shack - RFI Issues?

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sun Jun 24 19:25:04 EDT 2018

Thanks for the link Dick,

That will be quite helpful.

This is not my first tower, but it will be my first crankup.  The size
of the hole is quite intimidating.

I marked out the spot for the 5.5 square foot hole which will be 9'
deep.  I took into account the current fence, the current guys wire
placement for the 45g tower and put some thought into future changes to
the landscape.

Hopefully the coefficient of Murphy will not intrude into my calculations.

Rich - N5ZC