[TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Wed Jun 27 20:35:51 EDT 2018

Steve

Could you layout the typical matrix of connectors from the cell antenna
down to what remains of the shed at the bottom.?

I heard somewhere that there was a general move afoot to eliminate the fire
hoses running up the towers in favor of fiber and put the transmitter and
receiver electronics at the top.

If true that would seem to put 7-16 on the way out along with all the big
hard lines.

Thanks

Jim ab3cv