[TowerTalk] Canada geese

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Mar 7 01:27:34 EST 2018

On 2/17/2018 5:49 PM, Bill wrote:
> Try the plastic snakes on your boom too, to scare birds. It works...
Speaking of snakes and boom...

I was in my garage looking for a jug of chemical that I needed to spray with my
garden sprayer when I heard a hissing sound.  I looked at the sprayer and
thought huh, why is it leaking, I haven't pumped it up yet?  The next thought
was that it must be the nearby air compressor, but that hadn't run for a week.
Then I saw the snake in the corner rattling like crazy.

Took a quick trip into the house to retrieve the ever handy .22 revolver loaded
with snake shot, threw on the safety glasses and ear protection and adios
snake.  The coyotes loved it.