[TowerTalk] RF int makeup mirror

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Wed Mar 7 12:35:54 EST 2018

My wife has a couple of capacitive touch lights that she's fond of, which also have issues with generating noise and turning themselves on/off under certain conditions.

I found peace by installing a couple of smart outlets -- when operating, I can "unplug" the offending lights from my shack, and as long as I remember to "replug" them when done, the boss doesn't object too much.

However, those lights are more decorative / see only occasional use.  If she actually needs them...well, she'll make sure I know.

For something that is going to be actively used at times when it's a problem...maybe a new, less problematic device would make a good birthday/anniversary/just-because present?

Michael Adams | mda at n1en.org