[TowerTalk] RF int makeup mirror

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Mar 7 12:55:14 EST 2018

Yes ... they are basically a transmitter and the interfering RF is
likely radiated, rather than solely conductive.  Not much he can do
other than turn the bedroom/bathroom into a Faraday cage.   Or turn the
ham shack into a Faraday cage, but even that wouldn't help if his
antennas are close enough to pick up the signal.

For the mirror to be messing up multiple bands the oscillator must be
generating something akin to a square wave.  If it were possible to
access the circuitry maybe trying to filter it to something closer to a
sine wave would cut down on the harmonics.

Dave   AB7E