[TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Mar 15 02:03:08 EDT 2018

Or RG400 -- pretty similar, but center is silver coated copper
stranded,  two silver coated copper braid shields.  RG142 center is
silver coated copper coated steel solid, same shield. RG400 is a bit
more flexible and will have a bit less loss on the lower bands.

Harbor Industries is a good brand, from W1/VE2 land. I needed some for a
project and found several good vendors on EBay.

73, Jim K9YC