[TowerTalk] Tower Connector for large egg insulators

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:39:43 EDT 2018

I am looking for a good way to make a connection from egg insulators (power
company type) to my tower so I can insulate the guy wires.  I have only a
few and they are bell-shaped retainer with two eye holes where a specially
bent bolt goes through and the top part of the bell-shaped retainer
connects to the tower and the guy wire or Chinese finger holds the steel
guy in place without touching the bell-shaped retainer.  Does anyone know
where these can be obtained?

Please let me know.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ