[TowerTalk] Achor bolts?

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Sat Mar 24 19:05:06 EDT 2018

How many bolts? Obviously 10 bolts will have 10x the strength of one,
including pull out strength.

Most SS towers are designed for fewer large bolts rather than many small
bolts. Part of the reason for that is corrosion concern.

Let the flange hole size be your guide! Of course, take a quick glance
at the manufacturer's foundation plans...

-Steve K8LX