[TowerTalk] Achor bolts?

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:36:03 EDT 2018

There are towers everywhere installed without following the exact
manufacturer’s specifications.  The more the installation deviates
negatively, the higher the probability of a structural failure.

Just because it “stayed up 30 years” doesn’t mean it was constructed safely.

Be safe. Follow the designed installation or BE SURE about what you’re
doing. ‘Reading about it’ is not engineering.

73,

Mickey N4MB

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 7:20 PM Keith Dutson <kdutson at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Follow recommendation of tower manufacturer.
>
> 73, Keith NM5G

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.