[TowerTalk] Fwd: HF Yagis Available Near Nashville, TN

K4IDC@comcast.net robink4idc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:54:28 EDT 2018

I have several HF yagi antennas available:
Hy-Gain LJ-105CA, 10m 5 element monobander. It's all there minus one Beta
bar clamp & it has one broken element. I can likely supply the material to
replace the broken element.

A pair of Hy-Gain LJ-205BA 4 element 20m monobanders. There's a broken
element tip or two, perhaps some rusted compression clamps (not all are
stainless, most are), other minor details but all in all a very useful pair
of kits. No U-bolts for the mast; easy to replace.

3 Telrex TB6EM tri-band HF Yagi antennas & associated parts available. I'm
aware of the age of these antennas & that they predate modern computer
aided design. These are out of an estate sale which I acquired some months
ago. I'd rather see them put to use than put into the aluminum scrap bin,
but that's what will happen if there are no takers. They don't break down
into easily shippable sizes, so these are pick up or delivery near
Nashville only. I also have parts to spare for these antennas.

I'm in 37076, near Nashville, TN. I'm open to offers. Please email me
directly as I don't always read the list traffic. I'm good on QRZ.com.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC