[TowerTalk] Not signing portable while having a KH or KL call

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 15:34:58 EST 2018

When I was back in FL from 2012 until 2015 I used KH7XS, but ALWAYS signed KH7XS/W4 or KH7XS/4, whether I was in a contest or daily operating.  I hear guys signing KH6XYZ or KL7ABC and not give any indication they are portable.  It pisses me off especially in a contest.  I know there is no FCC regulation on this but it is indicative of not giving a crap about the other guy in the QSO  and certainly not in the spirit of ham radio.
KH7XS