[TowerTalk] freight services

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:00:00 EST 2018

Greetings John,
Two years ago I had good success with www.uship.com<http://www.uship.com> .
You know how LendingTree works? You create an account and the lenders come to you?
It's the same process at uship. You create an account, then post what and where you want to ship.
The shippers then bid for your business.

In my case, I bought an AB-577 military 50ft tower mast.
It weighed about 300lbs, and wasn't wrapped. UPS and FedEx were more than willing to move it.....both were $1300+.
One of the bidders on uship was a small hauler who moved the item from Pittsburgh to South Jersey for $240.

Give them a try.
73 Darrell AB2E

[https://www.uship.com/public/images/promo/facebook/uship-shippers.jpg]<http://www.uship.com/>

uShip | The Online Shipping Marketplace<http://www.uship.com/>