[TowerTalk] Feedline for a new tower

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Sat Nov 10 22:45:13 EST 2018

LMR400 works well as a rotator loop if you dress it in with a relatively
large hanging loop. Some setups aren't conducive to such a loop (i.e.
top set of guys right at the top of the tower, etc). I always have 10'
of tower above my top guys, so it's no problem.

If you need a tight loop, use RG213 or Davis Buryflex.

-Steve K8LX