[TowerTalk] Telrex rotator

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Fri Nov 16 19:50:35 EST 2018

Martin,

Many years ago I was faced with a similar situation with my medium sized
Telrex rotator.

After much thought I came up with a solution using a mostly gutted
HyGain Ham4 rotator (mounted under the mast drive sprocket) and a
modified HyGain control box.

See:
https://app.box.com/s/w55jzicmz24ual5inzgkgxapo71p7f8c

for a note about it and my original Telrex manual, such as it was!

-Steve K8LX