[TowerTalk] feedpoint choke for inv L

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Nov 20 14:33:58 EST 2018

Since I do not have the equipment or expertise to check if a choke is
necessary, I simply wrapped 75 ohm Teflon coax around a few ferrites at my
vertical feed points. This was inexpensive and necessary or not, I have no
feedline radiation concerns.

John KK9A

To:	towertalk at contesting.com
Date:	Tue, 20 Nov 2018 05:15:30 -0700

I agree, especially with the last sentence.

Wes  N7WS