[TowerTalk] 123eWireless 1/2" Flexible cable (LDF4-50 like)

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 21:11:46 EST 2018

It's air dialectic. So pressurize or use indoors only. It's also plenum
rated. So use indoors or put in conduit and pressurize. From this,
doesn't look like they make pressurized connectors. Andrew connectors
may work... Key word is MAY.

http://www.123ewireless.com/product/PDFs/123-1P-50.pdf

Thanks
73