[TowerTalk] Comtek ABC switch Box

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Nov 26 21:43:18 EST 2018

N0XX's DX Engineering in Oregon built antenna phasing boxes. I still have
some of his Yagi phase and antenna switching boxes in storage.

John KK9A
From:	Wayne Kline <w3ea at hotmail.com>
Date:	Tue, 27 Nov 2018 00:29:53 +0000

My original 4 Sq. Box was    By the OLD   DX antenna Co. ( can't remember
the
west coast 'er  call or name )  worked will but took a direct lightning hit
and
blew a hardball size hole in the board and relays.  Called Jim Miller K4SQR

he was traveling  NE from SC  and  brought the ABC 80 box along. a quick
install and all worked well until it also was destroyed by mother nature

Wayne W3EA