[TowerTalk] Grounding wire choices

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 7 20:52:41 EDT 2018

Agree that #2 is "standard", at least it was for a cell tower
subcontractor that sold me a spool of tinned solid in his going out of
business sale.  IIRC the NFPA code recently changed to #2. Solid is the
choice if buried.  Harger also makes exothermic (copper thermite)
welding kits (K7FP stocks them) and has an informative web site:  harger.com

Grant KZ1W