[TowerTalk] thrust bearings

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 04:07:22 EDT 2018

That'd work. On my US Tower TX-472 in order to make an "umbrella" above the thrust bearing, I added a stepped plastic adapter, intended for use in wood shop dust collector systems. I bought it from the local Rockler store (http://www.rockler.com/dust-collection/dust-collection-fittings/universal-dust-adapter). I cut off the smaller steps, shimmed it to fit my 2" OD mast, and secured it to the mast using PVC tape.
vy 73,Bryan WA7PRC